Mp3 player running Linux

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 23 16:52:42 UTC 2006

Turbolinux Wizpy MP3 Player.

4GB of flash memory.  Comes preinstalled with Firefox, Thunderbird, and Skype.

Features of the Wizpy include 1.71 inch color OLED display, OGG,MP3,
WMA and AAC audio format support, DivX video support, FM radio, voice
recorder and 10 hour battery life.

Measurements of the Wizpy are 84×42×12mm.

http://www.i4u.com/article7177.html
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2006/11/turbolinux-wizpy-mp3-player-and-linux-to-boot.php
http://www.turbolinux.co.jp/products/wizpy/

It'll sell for around 30k yen ($255 USD) in February.  I think I know
of way to get it bought from Japan.. the same way I bought my Zaurus.