OT: Qmail help

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 22 23:11:17 UTC 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 02:31:08 -0500 (EST)
D. Hugh Redelmeier got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> DJB is many things.  But he certainly isn't a moron.

Did not say he was, don't know him from Adam. Hell, *I* can't even write a
shell script, so if anyone's a moron...

Just yankin' JM's chain, pretty stupid I know, since he's probably heard it a
million times. Just that every time I see 'help with qmail', I think of that
post on the Apache list.

Impulse control is not one of my stronger traits, gotta work on that :-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046