webalizer and localhost and network access

Teddy David Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 22 21:29:44 UTC 2006

http://192.168.10.50/usage
You don't have permission to access /usage/ on this server.

127.0.0.1/usage  brings up webalizer reports

i do not run a gui on 192.168.10.50, (but i can read the reports with
elink)
However I would greatly prefer to read them on my local network 192.168.10.X

Tried disabling SeLinux.nada
Tried http://www.faqs.org/docs/securing/chap29sec266.html    (nada)
Tried chmod and chown on /var/www/html/usage  (nada)
Tried removing and reinstalling webalizer (nada)
Tried restarting apache after each change (nada) (sometimes i would
reboot ie. after SeLinux change)
no iptables, no firewall running

Any ideas?