OT: Qmail help

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 21 18:40:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 08:41:46AM -0500, Jamon Camisso wrote:
> >I think this might be your problem:
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/ykazda
> >
> >/ducks for cover
> >
> >Sorry, couldn't resist ;-)
> >

> Ouch!

Hmm, yeah that's pretty harsh.  I wouldn't use quite those words, but I
would say about the same thing. :)  Any system I run has standards.  JDB
does not get to try and force his standards on my system in violation of
the standards I follow.  I don't care how "secure" or "reliable" the
software is.  If it makes administration and maintenance a hassle, then
it isn't worth it.  There is always postfix or exim.

--
Len Sorensen