Key-based SSH authentication

Wed Nov 15 16:16:01 UTC 2006

I am trying to set up key-based SSH authentication, and I am
encountering a problem.  The authentication is working nicely - I made
my keys and put the public keys on the servers on which I have accounts,
and now I am prompted for my passphrase rather than a password, so
that's all good.

The thing is, once I have set up key-based authentication, I am
going to want to disable password-based authentication.  I'm not quite
sure how to do that, and it would make me very sad if I locked myself
out by mistake.  I am using Debian testing and OpenSSH_4.3p2.  Thanks.
--

yours,

William