Willing to speak to Seneca Linux Club? (was: Re: Upcoming talks)

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 17 05:48:21 UTC 2006

On 11/13/06, Robert Brockway <rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi all.  Well it's time to arrange talks for December 2006 and beyond.
[snip]

As well, if you are interested in giving a presentation (short or
long) to the Seneca Linux Club or Club Moz or the Game Programming
Club, please email me and CC Professor John Selmys, faculty
representative, at john.selmys-U9NDqb625Q/o0FQpd/sbXw at public.gmane.org  There are usually about
ten people at each meeting, though we can put up posters.  If we do,
more people will come, perhaps 30 or more.  We meet Mondays,
Wednesdays, or Thursdays from around 5 to 7 PM.  For more info on the
various clubs, type their names into Google.

Regards,
Jason