Upcoming talks

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 13 18:07:25 UTC 2006

Hi all.  Well it's time to arrange talks for December 2006 and beyond.
All spots are open at the moment.  I'd like to trial a tutorial format for
the November 2006 meeting and want to even run a debate for one meeting in
the future.  I organised a debate for another user group once and it was a
lot of fun for all involved.

So if you have a burning desire to talk at GTALUG please contact me and
nominate 2 or 3 preferred dates.  For reference here are the next few
meeting dates:

Cheers,

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073