Thanks to all! (was: PHP tutorial for a perl programmer)

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 12 23:03:05 UTC 2006

On 11/12/06, Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Thanks to all who provided links and code snippets. I've now got a
> working copy of the website I am working on up and running on
> Debian/Apache2/PHP4/MySQL4. Something of a pain, mind you, but I am now
> underway, so I am happy.
>
> You all are very generous with your time and knowledge, and very kind. :)

Agreed, most assuredly.

> Madi (who is scampering off to work)

For those not "scampering off to work," I would hope you realize that
involvement in communal conversations is truly another form of work.
Perhaps some might flag me as a troll for saying so, hopefully not
but, these conversations/communications are vital to those of us
working both for the community and for our employers.  Those of us
trying to build bridges - as it were.

I didn't have anything specific to add to the thread, but still found
it educational.

Best of luck Digimer.

--
Scott Elcomb