Free and Cheap LPI exams in Toronto

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 8 21:49:34 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

LPI is in the process of 'beta testing' the new Level 3 (enterprise)
certification until the end of the year and I'm organizing an exam lab for
anyone that is interested.

The free exams are the level 3 ones.  Details on the first two exams that are
being released are at:

    https://group.lpi.org/cgi-bin/publicwiki/view/Examdev/LPIC-3

and instructions for exam takers are at:

    https://group.lpi.org/publicwiki/pub/Examdev/LPIC-3/l3_instructions.pdf

The cheap exams are the LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 (level 1 and level 2) exams.  They
will be $50CAD (as opposed to the usual $150USD+GST).  Details on those exams
are on the regular lpi.org web site at:

    http://www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english/certification/the_lpic_program

The exam lab is goin to be held at: