GPL question

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 8 14:22:56 UTC 2006

Hi all, question #2 for the morning!

   If I am the author of code which I wrote for a GPL'ed project, and at
work I want to re-use some of that code in a proprietary project I am
working on, can I authorize the use of that code in the commercial
program? If so, what do I need to do to indicate in the future that the
code was authorized by the author for use in that commercial product?

Thanks all, and I know you guys aren't lawyers, so I am just looking for
laypeople's advice.

Madi