Yet more mindless self promotion

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 8 02:43:38 UTC 2006

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:00:22 -0500
Jamon Camisso got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > Any chance that would run on a P4 2.6, 512 DDR, w/ NVidia GeForce 4 Ti?
> >
> > Doom 3 is a stretch... :-\
> >

> I've run it on less. Nothing like running it at 1280x1024 natively though :p

Well, from the sounds of it, an upgrade is in order. I'm currently fighting to
get HL2 to work with..well...anything (latest Wine, Cedega, cvscedega, etc.),
and I think the problem is my card. Quake 4 would be a good excuse to upgrade
the card anyway, regardless of whether it solves my HL2 issues ($%@#$@#$
Steam!!! Man that's a pain in the arse...).

Thanks for the replies, $60 doesn't sound like a whole lot to get that much
more performance.

When I first got my GF4 Ti, it was $350! :-\

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046