GPL Porn Filter

pavel pavel-XHBUQMKE58M at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 6 08:42:56 UTC 2006

Hello Ansar,
I would suggest putting your computer into the living room where in can be used
while you are there. Also you should be able to setup cacheing proxy and firewall,
and store all the information of what has been browsed, so you can review and
talk about it.

As per google, jaded query can reveal the negative side of the issue, such as:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=porn+filters+don't+work&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Best porn filter is parent proactively surfing with children, to collect whichever
materials they need.
HTH,
    Pavel