Microsoft/Novell Partnership

Peter P. plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 6 19:15:26 UTC 2006

Simon <simon80 at ...> writes:

> Please tell me fleshpumping doesn't mean what I think it does..   >.<

If I have to tell you then I assume that you imply a meaning I did not think
about, but you did ... so I'll explain what I meant:

Fleshpumping is the generic term for what some politicians and businesspeople do
to (a)  future victim(s)/sucker(s)/elector(s) when they grab their hand and
shake it at some length while smiling pleasantly, usually done in public or as a
photo opportunity, during election campaigns but also during other public
occasions. Fleshpumping usually precedes or follows after a successfull
business, financial or political operation or political event of some kind, or
is an attempt at faking the success of same operation or even of the operation
itself.

Peter