OTLooking for a Linux sys admin job...

VGS vgs-XzQKRVe1yT0V+D8aMU/kSg at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 6 13:42:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am posting this as I did not find job enquiries specifically
prohibited in the rules.

I am currently working for a FTSE 250 company listed on the London Stock
Exchange. Current job involves maintaining more than 1000 HP servers
running RHEL 3 located in datacenters in North America and Europe.

Expertise includes :

Linux server setup and remote administration.

Web/Mail/DNS/Proxy server setup

Monitoring and Alerting using Nagios

IPtables firewall rules

VMWare setup

RT based Ticketing Systems setup

Shell scripting

Redhat Satellite and Proxy server administration

CVS/SVN setup

Ironport Mailing systems

Co-ordinating with vendors for support

Co-ordinating with development teams on various issues

Comfortable working to ISO17799/BS7799 standards.

Familiar and worked with  :

Cisco 525/535 and Cisco LDIR.

SAN

Veritas

Software Development Life Cycle

RSA based security/authentication systems

Building a new datacenter from scratch.

Certifications : RHCE

Please contact me for a detailed resume.

Regards,
Shinoj.