Handheld PDA units running Linux (or not)

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 6 04:08:17 UTC 2006

Whoops, I didn't read the other emails, I see tigerdirect is
mentioned.  Either way, it would be cheaper to order from somewhere
else in the US.  I got mine off of eBay and it came to $440 after
shipping, and then tax, which was a shot in the gut, but still
cheaper.  The problem with how I got it is that I have no warranty
AFAIK.. it was altogether an ill-advised move that I don't suggest
anyone imitates - if you're gonna use eBay, at least get it from an
auction in Canada.