Upgrading to Firefox 2.0?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 5 22:43:20 UTC 2006

> On 11/5/06, phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org <phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> The rationale is this: ebay's new web design doesn't work with the
>> Firefox
>> 1.5.
>
> That's crazy talk.  It works fine for me..
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060917
> Firefox/1.5.0.7
> --

I'm on the second page for 'selling' using the new ebay web page design. I
can't get a 'browse' button for pictures. Popups are enabled, java and
javascript are enabled, the cache has been cleared.

This is Firefox 1.0.8 under Linux. I get the same result with 1.5.0.7 on
another Linux system.

Firefox 2.0 on a Windows system works fine.

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto