Novell breaks ground on its gravesite

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 3 20:41:42 UTC 2006

Customers are demanding choice in the market place. Involving the 800lb
gorilla (Microsoft) in that process is like letting the fox guard the
hen house. Novell's announcement shows lack of leadership and
inexperience in business on the part of management. A very sad day for
Novell indeed.
RickT

"Replacing desktops one PC at a time"
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca