Microsoft/Novell Partnership

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 3 01:56:55 UTC 2006

actually at present rate by end of next year there will be more mono
(.net) in a Novell (and maybe a red hat release) then in Vista,
that pipe is already basically a reality.
Behind?, actually at present development rate, it will be  way ahead,
way way ahead, and in short order. Truth of the matter is, it will take
some miracle for MS to catch up to Mono, once Mono passes it soon.

-tl