Microsoft/Novell Partnership

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 2 23:24:36 UTC 2006

hmmm ... ok so it is basically

Microsoft/Novell Linux   now (forget about waiting 5-6 years)
(at least the enterprise version)

i wonder, i bought it for 50$, (enterprise desktop)
will the price stay the same, and now i will get in that
all the rights to .Net (patents), maybe even windows media player?
well thats more destop? so maybe not.
Really interesting announcement,
but Balmer let it slip once "patent settlement"  :)
This will put Novell into some pretty big shops, and into some big
deals. When the SCO case final gets put to pasture,
hopefully Linux  will just be on fire.

-tl