Microsoft/Novell Partnership

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 2 22:48:59 UTC 2006

shocked  -- yup!!
one step closer to the worlds most popular OS in 5-6 year to be

...... Microsoft Linux ........

nice that Linux final wins, just don't like this new vendor :(
(not a vendor yet, but give it time!).

at least I can use Windows Forms (with peace of mind) now in Mono, for
client side mass deployment.

a lot of hippies are going to bail from SUSE (for this), but Mono is
just going to explode in use, if this press anouncement stands up.

I will probably just appreciate this  as just showing how weak MS is
getting, and not judging SUSE/Novell to harshly on it.

Mono has to rule the world, and this takes it one step closer.
(the programmer in me speaking here)

-tl