Microsoft/Novell Partnership

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 2 22:38:41 UTC 2006

--- Rick Tomaschuk <rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I'm as shocked as many others...
> RickT

I remember seeing a history book with an editorial
cartoon from the early days of World War II, in which
Hitler and Stalin are insulting each other (in polite
diplomatic language) as they both stomp on a map of
Poland.

This seems similar. Yes, there is now a
Novell-Microsoft deal, and yes for the moment they are
working together. This is not a match that will/can
last, the two will achive what ever short term goal(s)
they hope to get (hurt Red Hat?) and then the weapons
will come out again.