The "Net Neutrality War" comes to Canada.

Pavel Zaitsev pavel-XHBUQMKE58M at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 2 11:53:47 UTC 2006

There are always consequences to actions, such as this one. If they
will carry on filtering actual sites, media streams, they will loose
their common carrier status, which means that if someone will be
charged with some sort of net crime, they will have to share the
burden, since they suppose to be "in control" of their network.
Come on, just raise prices on your services if you want to get rich.
But that would be too little, they'd like to throw the pie in your face
and eat it before they have thrown it. Internet locates damage and
routes around it. etc etc.