Videos from the Symposium

Marcel Gagne mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 1 21:27:55 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

As some of you know, I did one of the keynote addresses at the fifth annual
Free Software and Open Source Symposium which took place at Seneca College
(York University campus) last week. My talk was called "The Selling of Linux
and Open Source : Do We Suck at This or What?". The symposium was a major
success this year with 300 attendees (a sell out crowd) vs just over a
hundred last year. The symposium also ran two days instead of just one.

If you are curious and you have a few megabytes to spare in disk space, you
can download videos of my talk (and the other talks as well) from the
following address :

     http://cs.senecac.on.ca/fsoss/2006/recordings/

There are two versions of my presentation, with one labeled "wide angle". So
far, that's the only one I've seen but I do know the non-wide-angle video is
quite a bit larger.

Enjoy, and take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note: This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.