Before you think of being a do-gooder...

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 31 15:37:25 UTC 2006

On 5/31/06, Tom Watts <wattst-dxuVLtCph9gsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I find it impossible to simply envision Microsoft putting a product on
> the market that is intended to run on Linux.  That's all I really have
> to add.

Sure.. cut off the leg to save the patient.  Parts of Microsoft turn
on the rest for fun and profit.

Gamblers and investors know about betting on both sides, holding out
until the last moment, etc.

It's also not too late for William to hire those 10 programmers and
then flood the market with quality software.