[OT] Shredded paper reassembled

zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 29 15:24:21 UTC 2006

I think mulder did this on the x-files once,  anyway I guess this works
fine for straight cut shredders, however what about cross cut shredders,
this goes one step further you end up with small pieces of paper,

of course, short of burning the paper you could go over the text (or parts
of it) with permanent marker, then turning the page over and doing the
same from the other or blank side of the page,  so the text is blocked
from both sides.  then shred,

What is described below is how some of the photo editing software works I
think, the type that takes a set of images of a panorama and sticks em to
gether by looking for similar features,  same goes for how they put
astronomy pictures together from lots of smaller images.

Paul

\\>