Before you think of being a do-gooder...

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Sat May 27 17:17:27 UTC 2006

On Sat, 27 May 2006, Rick Tomaschuk wrote:

> I suspect the kind of prosecution you're mentioning pre-supposes a class
> of citizen who 'inherently' assumes priority over others thorough birth,
> political position, power gained illegally through force/theft/beating
> the legal system. etc. (money).

Yes. They are called 'those who are more equal than others'
(paraphrasing a certain novel). Incidentally, I doubt if anything would
have happened, if the owners of the site that was 'visoted' in the
original article, would have been owned by a nongovernmental private
firm (instead of BT). Since I was speaking about who is 'more equal than
others'. Inequality in the 'speed' of processing of certain legal and
business proceedings is one of the signs of a country where those who
are more equal than others, are much more so.

Peter