/tmp

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat May 27 02:12:14 UTC 2006

On 5/25/06, Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Scott C. Ripley wrote:
> > the culprit appears to be an instance of "horde" that i installed (to play
> > with) a while ago:
> >
> > reference to similar issue:
> >  http ://jwulf.livejournal.comb/18128.html
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > P.S.
> >
> > with the nasty HTTP requests attached... (not that anyone is necessarily
> > interested!)
>
> Heh, yup, that was exactly our problem, too (Horde). :p

Horde+IMP is a fairly popular webmail tool...  One I'm a little
familiar with - are any afftected versions numbers (Horde, IMP, PHP)
available - on or off-list?

--
Scott Elcomb
http://w3.avidus.ca/

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson