Google Picasa now available for Linux

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 26 22:26:57 UTC 2006

Alex Marandon wrote:
> On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 03:42:07PM -0400, Jamon Camisso wrote:
>> Agreed. 100%, if I see GPL, I dive right in. Otherwise, it takes too
>> much time to read a license (...)
>
> GPL is very long compared to BSD or MIT licenses!

Right, but read it once and you never have to again (until GPL3 that
is). As long as something says it is GPL no reading necessary. Same goes
for BSD etc. -- any well known license falls into the same read once
category in my mind i.e. Creative Commons share-alike etc.

I do agree that it is substantially longer compared to BSD though :)

Jamon