Bulgaria all over my server ?

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri May 26 03:04:25 UTC 2006

Nope .. this week's unlucky contestants for my server are from China,
France, Poland, Taiwan and Israel (66.70.254.242), for users 00089, 1234,
4x4 .. all the way to zxvf, zz and zzz .. over two thousand in total.

You could always block that range of IP addresses, if you wanted to ..

Alex

On 5/25/06, Peter <plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> There seems to be some obnoxious acyivity from .bg originating from
> 80.130.xx.xx always knowcking on my web port. Is this also true for
> other areas ? Like, Canada ?
>
> tia,
> Peter

Alex Beamish