internet cafes

Zoltan zhunt-KdxWn004MjY at public.gmane.org
Thu May 25 19:10:27 UTC 2006

zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Hi\
>

> I know where Linuxcaffe is, however it's quite a distance from where I am
> staying,  can anyone recommend any in the greater toronto area, I am
> staying at the global village backpackers on the intersection of spadnia,
> and king street west, currnetly having to pay $2 for 1/2 hour,  so looking
> for somewhere within say 5 / 10 mins walk that can offer internet /
> computer access and perhaps allow me to print stuff out. e.g my resume for
> job hunting. as it's currently on a usb memory stick.
>
> thanks for any recomendations / help

The closest one to that area I've been to is CyberShare, see review at:
http://www.yyztech.ca/page.php?PageID=116&RecordID=258&SectionID=14

Rates seem to be in the $2 range now unless you pick some kind of
over-night rate (common in the gaming cafes).  There's a few cheaper
ones on Yonge St. up near Bloor St., for instance, Red Fox (709 Yonge
St.). Some other good ones in the area are Netropass (north of Bloor)
and iKlick at Yonge and Wellesley. Both of these two are aimed at people
looking to do some work (print/fax/etc.)

For a whole bunch more, see:
http://www.yyztech.ca/all_internet_cafe_reviews.php

Zoltan

--