info and man

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 25 01:58:24 UTC 2006

On 5/24/06, James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Christopher Browne wrote:
> > On 5/24/06, Chris F.A. Johnson <cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52XDw4h08c5KA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > No, no, no!  You navigate 'less' using... um...  well...  ah...
> > keystrokes...
>
> More or less.  ;-)

Lol - just before the advent of WAJAX, I was trying to get JSUIX
working on my test site and said much the same thing.

If you'd like to look, goto http://psema4.gotnds.com and scroll down
to the "Open W/UIX Terminal 1" link.  Open the terminal and type in
"todo" without quotes.  =)

If you'd rather not look, then here it is (the last entry):

  List of items to be done:
     * SAJAX Inteface (for database access and other services.  use perl;)
     * WUIX FileSystem
        * wuixfs:
          * file object
             * name
             * contents
          * integrate executables for CLI? (TW style?) CLI access to GUI divs?
        * wuixfs commands:
          * ds and cwd are both started.  Env is effectively chroot /home/guest
          * ls, cd, mv, mkdir, rmdir are not supported yet.
        * For the CLI - a man, a cat, an editor, and more or less is needed.
          * Seriously.  =)

[guest]$

--
Scott Elcomb
http://w3.avidus.ca/

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson