How to get tomcat to re-read the keystore file without restart tomct for https protocol?

frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Wed May 24 20:33:35 UTC 2006

Hi,
I do not know how https works but I know it needs a file called .keystore. I do not know how tomcat reads this file. If I changed it and I want it read a new one, is that possible.

I need change the .keystore file every day or half-day because some dictator governments censor my keys and block my web site because it is promoting human rights and democracy.

I need make an 30 or 300 different .keystore files and change it every day so that they can not follow me to filter out my certification key file.

If I use http, they can censor the content of the web site, and block it right away. So I have to go with https.

Anyone could help me will be appreciated. There are billions of people in this world they even do not know what human rights means, please help them out. It will eventually help our selves.

Thanks!

Frank Peng.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org>
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Sent: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:22:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [TLUG]: info and man

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 06:01:36PM -0400, Paul King wrote:
> While I appreciate the fine distinction between Linux and GNU, I think the
> general use among most people (including most TLUGgers I have noticed) is to
say
> "Linux" when we refer to the operating system and its attendant commands,
taken
> as a whole. While that would not make Richard Stallman happy, I think that is
the
> convention that most of us have adopted. Whether this is appropriate or
"correct"
> is another matter.
>
> I would predict that this disticntion will matter less and less to the general

> public when mom, pop and aunt Martha start adopting Linux. They'll just call
the
> whole thing Linux, just like in the Old Days (TM) when people used to call DOS

> "WordPerfect", because they spent their whole time there to write documents,
move
> and delete files, and create directories as though it were the OS itself.
>
> That being said, I didn't know that docbook/html was used for the kernel docs.
> usually read the stuff underneath /usr/src/linux/Documentation/ if I want to
know
> something about how to tweak the kernel. That stuff is usually plain, raw
ASCII.

Hmm, most is still plain text.  Documentation/DocBook and
Documentation/sound/alsa/DocBook seem to be the only places using DocBook so
far.

But fortunately, Linux, no matter what meaning you give to it, is NOT
moving towards info for documentation.

Len Sorensen
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com