info and man

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat May 20 15:27:41 UTC 2006

I'm with you - I hate "info," both the format and the viewer.  This
doesn't directly address your question, but may help to some extent:
install and try out the "pinfo" viewer (it's been around a while,
should be available as an automagic package for any major system).  It
has a more intuitive interface, including clever ideas like pressing
the forward arrow on links to other nodes, and the back arrow to
return.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/