hello

paul sutton zleap-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri May 19 12:23:28 UTC 2006

Hi

I have just resubscribed to the list as there was problems logging into my
zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org webmail from toronto.

I am currently at the global village backpackers in king street,  and
looking to meet up at some point, so if anyone within a short distance and
wants to meet up that would be good.

I may head over to linuxcafee later today, and check it out, and see if I
can log into webmail from there, not quite sure on my plans yet.

I need to look for employment and accomodation, but I see meetings as a good
networking opportuinity and a way to keep using linux and perhaps attend a
few talks at the meetings which would be interesting

look forward to meet up with you.

Paul