Mail admin question: one user, multiple domains...

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 18 15:05:38 UTC 2006

Yes, I'm using Sendmail 8.12.8-9.80. As John mentioned, I haven't used
the virtusertable yet, but I see that it needs to be part of the
solution.

I definitely don't want to have different user names, but I can't find
any information on this patch you mentioned, although someone else
mentioned it in passing as well during my research.

> For this solution I use sendmail (my fav) and cyrus-imap then would layer it with LDAP.

Yikes, sounds scary... anything involving LDAP gets a little hairy for me.

This is not an ISP solution. Just my company's server where I need to
have two separate domains.

Thanks,
Aaron.