Ebay Issues: (was: IBM on a downward spiral?)

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 17 15:08:19 UTC 2006

>> The USPS and Cdn Post must be enjoying a surge of business because of
>> Ebay. Canada Post has recently set up a special deal for Ebay customers.
>
> That's cool.  I wish more people would just use regular post.. but
> people like do use Fedex etc for their tracking.  Isn't there a
> tracking mechanism from USPS through to Canada Post?

You can definitely track a parcel when it's going from Canada to the US by
post, so I would expect that it's possible to do the reverse. But my
experience is as a seller, I have no direct experience as a buyer.

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto