Census 2006 -- Linux is OK after all

Brandon Sandrowicz brandon-77Z/iqU1yLlrovVCs/uTlw at public.gmane.org
Wed May 17 05:52:23 UTC 2006

Don't know which distro you are running, but it might be possible to
create a chroot for 32-bit apps with it's own RPM repository.  I
remember seeing that as a solution to some 32-bit only apps when
running Debian Sarge x86_64.  (Looked up the link: https://
alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-
howto.html#id271998)