As of today, free skype out to Canada & US

Paul Osman paul-trWFDORQd8hBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue May 16 15:28:41 UTC 2006

On 16-May-06, at 11:23 AM, Tom Watts wrote:
> Kyril Stoikopoulos wrote:
>> welcome to the future of the phone system.
>> Long distance will be a thing of the past
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sy Ali" <sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

I haven't really experienced "electronic distortion" or anything like
that when using Skype... Not sure if this is Skype or just the
microphone on my powerbook. The only problem I consistently have, is
that when I am speaking, the other party is completely cut out...
it's sometimes difficult to have conversations (especially with more
than one other person) because only one person can speak at a time,
otherwise it gets very difficult to hear people. I've had similar
problems with VOIP though, so it's not just Skype.

Cheers,

--
Paul
http://www.eval.ca