PegaSoft Dinner Meeting Tomorrow - Managing Game Entities

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 15 14:04:21 UTC 2006

Tomorrow it's time for some tasty Italian cuisine!
KB

---

     Time: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at 7:00 pm

Location : East Side Marios
           Corner of North Queen in the Queensway close to Hwy 427
           in front of Sherway Gardens mall.

  Agenda : Linux News Open Forum
           PegaSoft Member Project Updates
           PegaSoft's Annual Linux Summer Retreat

   Talk : Software Design Principles from Gaming (Part 3)
          "A System for Managing Game Entities" by Matthew Harmon
          from the book "Game Programming Gems IV".  Creating a
          structure for the organization and inter-communication of
          cooperating objects in a computer game setting.
          Reviewed by Ken Burtch (deferred from last month)

PegaSoft Canada is an association of Linux consultants based in Toronto,
Canada.  PegaSoft members meet at regular dinner meetings to discuss the
latest trends and opportunities in Linux and work together to develop
great new Linux software. Our goal is to act both as a programmer
resource and to promote projects developed by our members.  Events are
posted on http://www.pegasoft.ca/events.html.

Attendance is free but we ask you to tell us your coming so we can book
enough table space at the restaurant.  Send an email to Ken Burtch
(address on http://www.pegasoft.ca/people.html).

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org