IBM on a downward spiral?

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon May 15 04:59:27 UTC 2006

i agree about the best thing for MS is redo everything and come out with 49.99$ prices.
Of course you can't sell share holders on a 2 year 20% skim off of stock price in
hope they come back stronger with good products that they take time to build.

As for the statements about how ultimately apple and ibm could be as bad as MS,
i think is true, i mean if to the share holders and the mighty buck is all that matters,
and the share holders are ok with a rape and pillage attitude (they seem to be for MS),
then you got to assume they can all turn out like MS clones if they grow more in control of markets.

Just makes me appreciate opensource and free software so much more!

-tl