CNN crashes my Linux/Firefox browser

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun May 14 14:47:54 UTC 2006

While I initially thought extension 'flashblock' to be the solution to
the CNN.COM error with Firefox 1.5.0.2 it now looks like CNN.COM did in
fact have some sort of incompatibility that particular day since now I
am able to access CNN.COM using Firefox 1.0 with no adverse effects.
Firefox 1.0 does not support appear 'flashblock' and/or I do not have it
installed on Firefox 1.0.
RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca