Census 2006 -- Linux is OK after all

geofm-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org geofm-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun May 14 11:22:09 UTC 2006

I just tried it. Firefox still got the same notice. Using Konqueror got me in to the point where when it halted I could paste the link where it gave up back into Firefox and enter my questionnaire number. Finally Firefox stopped working with a complaint that the server was down. Maybe Statcan doesn't have its servers running on Sunday mornings? I hardly think so.