(Correction)Debian CD archives with apparently meaningless f

Paul King pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu May 11 22:53:05 UTC 2006

Sorry. The question I wanted to ask is would anyone know if these files really
matter?

Paul King

Subject:        	[TLUG]: Debian CD archives with apparently meaningless filenames
From:           	Paul King <pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org>
To:             	tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Date sent:      	Thu, 11 May 2006 17:56:46 -0400
Send reply to:  	tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org

I have downloaded 2 DVDs so far, and am still trying to complete DVD#3.
The script says that 980 files are missing, but The filenames I was able
to check out tend to be something along the lines of
"9S1ixqjJm0DbUYCan1HtAQ" from a part of the Debian archive called
"/pub/debian-superseded".

Paul King