CNN crashes my Linux/Firefox browser

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed May 10 03:11:39 UTC 2006

Well now I've installed Macromedia flash player and I have the same
problem with Firefox 1.5.0.2 as with 1.0. I use macromedia to look at
theweathernetwork.ca. If I disable java anad javascript the problem goes
away. This is new as of the last week since I've had flawless
performance with Firefox 1.0 till now. I still need java to access other
sites...
RickT

http://www.TorontoNUI.ca