TLUG Meeting: WAJAX?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 9 20:08:42 UTC 2006

On 5/9/06, Chris F.A. Johnson <cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52XDw4h08c5KA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 May 2006, Scott Elcomb wrote:
>
> > On 5/8/06, phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org <phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> >>
> >>  Can someone in the knoww provide a pointer to further information about
> >>  WAJAX?
> >
> > A link to the WAJAX 1.1.0 project is now available from the Products
> > Area at http://w3.avidus.ca/
> >
> > Here's what you'll need:
> >  - Firefox 1.5.0 or better
>
>      And no pop-up blocker. Any chance of putting up a real page?

Using the popup method, we are able to clean up some visual issues.
If you don't feel like allowing popup's, the project itself is located
at http://w3.avidus.ca/wajax/

--
Scott Elcomb
http://w3.avidus.ca/

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson