Census 2006

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue May 9 10:44:20 UTC 2006

On Mon May 08,2006 12:03:44 PM Jamon Camisso wrote:
> Someone mentioned using User agent Switcher in Firefox to trick the
> app into allowing Linux Firefox users. Did it work?

I tried it with Firefox on my Gentoo based system. It got past the
browser test and then told me that I didn't have a compatible version
of Java. I did an about:plugins in Firefox which showed that I had
Java at a compatible level, so I don't know what the problem was. I
gave up at this point.

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **