Census 2006

Erebus erebus-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat May 6 22:25:39 UTC 2006

Rick Tomaschuk wrote:

>I sent a complaint to their contact page explaining that I do not
>support illegal monopolies and asked them why a government agency
>supports a convicted monopolist but not Linux/Firefox.
>RickT
>http://www.TorontoNUI.ca

I sent a complaint to their contact page about the intrusive nature of
their questions and the fact that once again I was "lucky" enough to
receive the "long form". If I was as lucky in the lotto as I am at
receiving "randomly" the "long form" every 5 years I'd be a millionaire
a LONG time ago.

Frank in Mississauga