oh, man... WAS: Re:is my power supply failing?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri May 5 18:50:23 UTC 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 10:27:43PM -0400, Matt Price wrote:
> nicely done!  in fact this is precisely my situation.  nice detecting -
> though sorry ot hear it.  My box did start up again (had to chill out I
> guess) so if necessary I will use it a bit in this crippled condition.
> nonetheless am now in the parket for a new Socket A motherboard with AGP --
> anyone got one lying around?  they don't seem to have them in stores
> anymore.

I bought an A7N8X-E-DX of someone a few weeks ago, that had posted on
this list that they had 3 of them.  Maybe he still has one or two left.
Certainly one of the best Socket A boards ever made.

His web site certainly still lists him having 2 of them:
http://www.mineallmeyn.com/forsale/

Len Sorensen