Free install a web site to collect ad money and help people in dictatorship countries!

interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 3 21:56:29 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 03 May 2006 10:07, frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One company has developed a web database system to help dictatorship
> countries' people to reach out the truthful world and you can put an
> advertizing to collect money as well.

http://tor.eff.org/

Have a look at TOR.  And privoxy.  I think it provides some of the
things that you are looking for.  From what you posted, I'm concerned
about 1) the ties to a specific company, 2) the inclusion of
advertising.