The attitude to democracy is more important than the democracy itself.

frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Wed May 3 20:52:24 UTC 2006

Statistics says there happened only one war between 2 democratic contries. To help people in dictatorship countries do help this world.

I heard that at least 3 Canadian soldiers are died last week in Afganhan. Also the victims of 911 are including Canadians.

You may stay away from this business but your attitude towards democracy do hurt this soceoity.

Actually, the retired military general of Chinese Liberation Army has already warned to erase US if the US wants to involve the Taiwanese Indenpence issues and American laws required the US to protect the Taiwanese people against unwanted governor.

When American guys go to fight with the modern Hilterler, Canadians can not just stay away just because when the US are erased, Canada cannot survive at all.

Any ways, negative attitude to world democracy and liberty movement is a bad thing for any body.

Thank your for your no negative comments!

Frank Peng.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vlad <shiwan-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Sent: Wed, 3 May 2006 11:09:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [TLUG]: Free install a web site to collect ad money and help people in dictatorship countries!

Hmm.

  A 7.5MB binary, or 13.3MB of source to dig through. My
paranoia on this is far outweighing my goodwill toward oppressed
people at the moment.

  Then again, something like this would be a neat way to
compromise boxes out there in some ways, without people suspecting it.

  Or it's a completely honest project.

  Comments, anyone?

  -- Vlad

--